Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2010

On new lesbians, or training someone to eat pussy

An interesting development today.

I was actually thinking of taking another day off to recover. (Yes, that's how good the weekend was.) But sometimes, fate gives you an offer you simply cannot refuse.

Liz came and sat next to me at lunch. We had been kind of wierd ever sense the threesome incident, so this was really the first time we'd talked. I told her some basic details about my weekend, we cought up, and then she suprised me. Her husband (who has been cut off from sex for a while, by the way), wouldn't be getting home until much later that night, and did I want to come over? I wasn't sure if it was just a friendly come over, but the way she was stroking my leg made me think otherwise... so what the hell, right?

So I skip out of work a bit early so I can get a quick shower before stopping by her house, then I put on a dress and heals and jet to her place. I knock, she greets me, we drink some wine (wine seems to loosen her up), we chat for a few minutes, and then she leans in to kiss me.

I know she's working her way into this, so we make out for a while before I make any moves, but I'm getting excited. I start feeling her tits through her shirt, and she moans softly right away. Obviously, she's been taking care of herself a while, so I take charge. Off comes her shirt and bra, and I start sucking her nipples. It's a stuggle for me to be soft and gently, but I go easy for her. Before long, I have my hand down the front of her pants and my finger sliding over her clit.

Her jeans and panties come flying off, and I start gently and slowly eating her out and fingering her. She writhes in pleasure and talks softly, so I pick up the pace. As tempted as I was to finger her asshole too, I thought it was most likely a bad idea, although I spent a few good minutes down there with my tongue. She started thrashing a bit more and becoming louder, so I picked up the pace with my fingers and mouth, and she responded with a loud moaning orgasm, followed by a few aftershocks.

So We make out a bit more, and then my dress comes off and she starts on me. She's being a little timid, so I try to get her to be a little more forceful. She does what she can, but it's her first time. She bites on the nipples, but not very hard, she does her best on eating me out, but she's new to this. I give her instructions, and eventually she gets me to cum. It feels good, too, and you can tell she's proud of herself.

We relax for a few, talking and catching our breaths, then she wants to try it again. This time, we sixty nine, her on top, and it goes much better. She gets two orgasms to my one, but I'll take it. I have to leave after that, because her asshole husband will be home soon, but it was a trip well worth it. After my constant pounding by cocks this weekend, it was a nice change of pace.

Hopefully, we won't be weird tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment