Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

On the gangbang, or why I'm taking a few days off

So... the gangbang...

Around 7 pm on Saturday, David told me to take a shower. I took a long hot shower, glad to be out of the heals, and relaxing all the sore spots I already had. Getting out, I heard sounds from the living room, so I put back on the heals and went to find him.

And I found him, all right, and his 4 friends. I had met a few of them before at parties, but I didn't rememeber their names. Didn't matter, I suppose. They just say a naked, wet woman in heals and a collar and got very quiet.

David intruduced me to them all, and told me to make them comfortable. I knew what that meant. I was on my knees in front of one quickly, pulling out his cock and going down on him. The guys all seemed to look at David to make sure this was cool, and to be honest, I wanted to hear what he had to say as well. His response was pretty much "She'll do anything and everything you want. Go nuts."

And that was all they needed to hear. To start with, I was literally passed around the living room, blowing each guy until they came, most in my mouth, but one on my face. Most were average size, but one of them, Jason, a muscular black guy, had the biggest cock I have ever seen, a good 11 inches and very thick. He shot his load like a gyser all over my face and tits.

When they had all had a go at my mouth, things got more intense. While Jason recovered, two of the others got back into it. I rode one reverse cowgirl while another decided he wanted to fuck my tits. I was moaning and whimpering, and David just sat ot one side watching the whole thing.

Player two came quickly again from the titfuck, shooting all over my tits again, mixing with the cum that was already there. The guy I was riding decided to stick his cock in my ass, and the other regular sized guy shoved his in my pussy. My first DP of the night, and I quickly came around their cocks.

The guy in my ass pushed forward so that I was now on all fours on top of the guy in my pussy, and he pulled out and came all over my back and ass. With him now done for a minute, Jason decided to try my asshole.

It has never been that streached out. His giant cock took forever to push in, and I could only take a few inches of it. I screamed so loud I thought someone would call the cops, but he just kept on fucking my ass. The guy underneath me came in my pussy, and it seemed they all were content to watch this masive dick get shoved in my ass.

I was flat on my chest, whimpering and moaning, as Jason kept pushing in further and further. At one point, one of theothers came over to fuck my mouth and cum all over my face again, but all I could concentrate on was the massive ass fucking I was getting. It seemed to last forever, but finally Jason grunted and came up my asshole. I collapsed on the ground as Jason came around and made me suck his cock clean.

That seemed to get everyone going again. I had cocks in all holes again, gave two guys rimjobs, and tried to fit that massive unit all the way in my throat, which almost made me pass out. I was fucked in every position for the better part of 5 hours, and at the end was a mass of cum and sweat. I just laid on the floor on my back while they all left, then David took pictures of my for his private collection.

He helped me to the shower and cleaned me off and got me into his bed, where he laid me on my back before handcuffing me and roughly pounding my throat, letting my swallow his load.

So... yeah. And I got Jasons number, just in case. But everything else paled to that experience.

2 comments:

  1. Nice description of an interesting evening, clearly a gal to reckon with :-0

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I was at one of your gangbangs

    ReplyDelete