Pages

Monday, February 8, 2010

On last night, or disapointment incarnate

Last night I decided to do a friend a favor. Last time.

I work with Liz. She's about 40, slim athletic figure, tight little ass... always knew she was attractive, and she seemed to have a little saucy side to her, but recently we got to talking more about sex, and we hit it off more.

So it was her husbands birthday, and she wanted to give him a special gift. You guessed it, a threesome. He's older, about 52, but not the oldest guy I would have ever been with. I've met him at office parties before, and he looks good and fit, and she's always been eye candy. They're looking for some fun roleplay, the mommy/daddy/little girl type. So what the hell, I think, I'm always up for getting fucked.

I show up at their house around 7. I'm wearing what she requested, a schoolgirl outfit with a trench coat over it. She answers in just a red teddy with garters and heals. So yummy. A lingering kiss hello and we move in. Mr. Liz is inside, and hands me a glass of wine. They both looked nervous: I knew Liz had never been with a woman, and guys are always nervous about fucking other women in front of their wives.

We talk and drink for a while, but I wanted this thing moving, so i decided to break the ice. I moved to sit on his lap, giving him a soft kiss, and was immediately great ed by a poking on my ass. Liz moved over to join us, and for a few minutes it was all kissing and caressing... so far so good. His hands were now unbuttoning my shirt and groping my tits, while I was doing the same to his wife.

I was getting hot, so I dropped to my knees and began rubbing his cock through his pants. He was rock hard and huge, at least 9 inches and thick. Looking up and licking my lips, I pulled his pants down. His cock popped free, smacking me in the face. I grabbed it in my hand and gave it a long lick, then offered it to his wife. She smiled and began to suck it while I went to work on his balls.

We had actually talked about this. We attacked his dick, trying to get his easy one out of the way quickly. We tag teamed and traded his shaft for about 10 minutes, and then he shot his cum all over her face and my tits. Gasping, he sat back to relax. Still sounds ok, right?

While he recovered, I went after her. Getting her on the couch, I began eating her sweet pussy. I made sure my short skirt was hiked up, so he could see my pantyless bottom working over his wife. She moaned and panted, and started with the whole "bad little girl, needs to be punished" stuff. Gotta admit, it was hot. After about 10 minutes, she came, shuddering and whimpering all over my face.

So I let her recover, and went back to her husband. He was still soft, but I love the feeling of a guy getting hard in my mouth, so I greedily began sucking him again, this time while fingering myself. After 5 minutes, he was still not responding, so his wife brought out the a game: a strap on. Moving behind me, she began fucking me while I sucked his dick. It started soft, but quickly became a hard pounding.

Still, not a twitch from his dick. So Liz moved it up, and shoved the dildo into my ass. I screamed with a mouthful of his dick, and after 5 minutes of that, he began to get hard. Liz grabbed my hair and made me face fuck his dick while she drilled my ass. As he got harder and larger, I began gaging and choking, and finally, this was what I had come here for.

After pounding my mouth for 10 minutes, Mr. Liz got up and moved behind his wife. As she plowed my ass, making me scream and moan, he slid his cock up her ass, making her gasp. Apparently, she had only done anal once and he had not cleared this with her. She bit her lip and tried to keep going, but it wasn't easy for her and she stopped pushing into me. Luckily, he came after about 2 minutes in her ass.

So he was spent, she was crying softly, and I was on all fours with a dildo in my ass. Mr Liz stood up and kissed his wife, thanked me, and left to go take a shower and go to sleep. Liz tried to apologize, but was crying and in pain, obviously. And the selfish part of me realized I had never cum.

So it wasn't all terrible, but I was really looking forward to something better. Worse yet, Liz couldn't look me in the eye at work and had a hard time walking and sitting today. Something tells me her husband isn't getting any for a while, and something else tells me I'm not going to be joining them any time soon. Which might just be the bast thing that came of the whole encounter.

No comments:

Post a Comment