Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2010

On sickness, or been a long time...

I got what seems to be the flu late Monday night, so I've mostly been stuck at home this week. It's been so bad I haven't even masturbated until last night. All I've done is try to eat soup, drink juice, take hot baths and sleep.

Last night I started feeling a bit better, and when my roomate started having loud and enthusiasctic sex with her boyfriend, it got to be too much for me. I got out my favorite vibrator and brought myself to multiple orgasms, imagining myself joining them (I've done this only once, and it was one of those "I'm not allowed to touch him, only her" deals.) or even imagining myself with my boss. I've started picking up the flirting with him, and caught him sneeking peaks at my tits when I lean over in front of him or my ass when I bend over.

Hopefully this next week will be more fun. One can only hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment