Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

On cock size, or it's not everything

So I met up with Jason on Sunday night, and was kind of excited. From what I recalled of the gangbang, he was fantastic, and it got my juices churning just thinking about it.

We met for a few drinks, but quickly ended up back at his place. We made out for a while, but I was eager to see the monster again, so I fished it out of his pants and slowly started jerking it while I whispered all the nasty things I wanted him to do. I started going down on him, but as before, couldn't fit a whole lot in my mouth. My top came off, and he mentioned wanting to fuck my tits, so I applied some lotion and he went to town. He was long enough for me to suck him while he abused my tits, pinching my nipples while fucking them. I have to admit, his dark black cock looked hot in between my pale tits. He quickly deposited a load all over my face and neck, letting it drip onto my chest.

While he recovered, he decided to go down on me, and this is where the issues started. Apparently, Jason always counted on his big cock, and never refined any sexual skills. His oral skills were a joke. He had no idea what he was doing, and quite frankly it irritated me more then got me hot. After a few minutes, I was tired of it and begged him to fuck me. I has hoping that would be good.

Strike two. First, while I was stuffed full, Jason had no technique. He pretty much got as much of it in my pussy as he could, then spasmed on top of me. Not really hot. Tried doggie style, pretty much the same thing, except he thought he was the man and started talking dirty. Now, while I'm having good sex, talking dirty is amazing. During bad sex, it's annoying.

He tried to talk me into taking it up the ass again, but I backed off with the "it hurt way too much" excuse. Finally, he pulled out and came all over my back and ass. He thought he was amazing. He was not.

So, guys, size does matter, but it's not everything. Learn technique, I will garauntee you it'll get you more pussy then just a huge dick.

On another note, got drunk and flirted pretty heavily with my boss at a company outing. Felt his hard cock against my ass on the dancefloor. So, we'll see what comes of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment