Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2010

On quickies, or hard and fast, please

It wasn't much, but it got me through my day just fine.

At lunch today I made a stop at Brian's house. Brian works from home, and is usually alone, so whenever the mid day mood strikes he's the one I visit. He's not creative, just hard and fast and rough... the perfect man for 15 minutes at a time.

He answered the door, and I just walked on in, shedding my top but leaving my bra and tie on. I walked to the kitchen and perched on his table, hiking up my skirt and pulling my panties to the side, smiling at him and motioning him forward with my finger. He smiled, moving over fast and grabbing my hair, kissing me hard. He bit down on my lower lip as I rushed to take off his belt and undo his jeans. I finally freed his cock and jerked it for a few seconds, getting it good and hard.

He moved back and spun me around, pushing my against the tablee and bending me over at the waist. He kicked my legs apart and pulled my panties to the side, sinking his cock into me in one quick move. I couldn't help but let out a low moan as I pressed myself flat onto the table, letting his dick carve up my slippey cunt. He grabbed my tie and yanked back, choking me and pushing n harder and faster.

"you little whore, you come over here and just expect to get satisfied? Well, you're here for my pleasure, slut, I don't care if yo get off." Whenever he starts talking dirty, I know he's in a mood that is going to be fun for me. I felt his finger push into my ass, then a second, then he pulled out and pressed his cock against my tight backdoor. After a slight pause, he thrust all the way in. If I wasn't gasping for air I would have screamed.

He let go of my tie and pushed my head against th table, holding me down. I started muttering "fuck me, fuck me, harder" over and over, lost in the thrill of this rough pounding. He gripped my hips, pounding faster, and I knew he was about to cum. Sure enough, a minute later he shot his load up my ass, giving out a loud yell as he did, then colapsing on top of me. We anted for a minute, then he stood up and pulled out, wiping his dick on my ass to clean off all the cum, and zipped up his pants.

"You know where the door is, whore." he said, and went back to his office. I stood up and wobbilly put my cloths back on a moment later. I stumbled my way out and went back to work.

That's what I want for lunch every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment