Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

On blowjobs, or yummy.

That's soooo much better.

Sick of being frustrated, I called one of my old reliables, Jeremy. I don't get together with him as much as I would like due to his having a relationship with someone else, but when I do, it's always good. It's just sex between us, no need for explanations or long conversations.

He came to my place after work. There was the three minutes of conversation, then I was on my knees fishing his shaft out of his pants. I quickly went to town on it, slurping it hungrily and bobbing up and down fast. I was rewarded by him forcing my head deep down his shaft and holding it there, making me gag and choke. He quickly came, and I swallowed every drop. Jer's girlfriend doesn't swallow, and it's one way I keep him coming back.

As I grinned up at him, he pushed me back on the couch and spread my legs. My panties were dripping, and he had my bottoms off fast and his tongue buried in my pussy. Twofingers quickly joined, pumping in and out hard, then one popped into my ass. This kept up until I had a toe curling orgasm, moaning loudly as I held his head tight. I shuddered, finally relaxed, and told Jer to fuck me.

And he did. He came three more times that night, depositing two loads down my throat and one all over my tits, and I came twice more, both times around his dick as he rammed me from behind. It only took about an hour, and then he had to be off, but an hour was all I needed.

1 comment:

  1. jesus thats hot, keep it up and keep telling us about it slut!

    ReplyDelete