Pages

Monday, February 8, 2010

On beginings, and why I'm doing this

After my latest unfeeling sexual encounter, I reallied I had no where to vent, no one to tell about the good and bad of my sex life, no one to commiserate with. At least, no one who was interested and wanted to read. So, I decided to combine my two passions: writing and sex. And here we are.

I'm 29 and a half, 5'3", 143 lbs, a little overweight but not too bad. I have Red hair, green eyes, freckles, and 36D tits that are not as perky as they once were, but still pretty nice for natural boobs. I'm pale, as I easily burn, and dress to show my assets off.

I'm what most people would all a slut, I guess. I love sex, all kinds. I prefer men, but sometimes women are what I need. I have 4 regular guys I fuck, 2 girls, and a handful more that I call on occasion. I have sex almost every day of my life, and I love it.

I'm not great at formatting, so hopefully this blog will get better as I go along. But here's to new enterprises, hopefully new readers, and telling of all my sex, good and bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment