Pages

Monday, February 15, 2010

On the weekend, or why I'm sore

I'm sore. I have bruises all over me, on my tits, my thighs, my ass and back are covered with welts, rug burn, a sore jaw... I feel like crap. And it's great.

I got to David's at 9 am Saturday and left at 8 pm Sunday. When I got there, after knocking, he answered and gave me the uniform for the weekend: a red leather collar with loops in the front and back. That's it. I had to strip outside and put it on before I was allowed in. Luckily, his front door is partially concealed, so I don't think anyone saw me.

The weekend is a blur. In between the sex he had me do menial tasks: Clean the bathroom and kitchen, cook, mow the lawn and weed, all while wearing almost nothing. The Collar stayed on the whole time, and was usually joined by stiletto heals that strapped up to mid calf, and usually a gag of some sort, his favorite being a ball gag. When I was outside mowing the lawn, I also had a butt plug in.

There was a lot of sex, too. I won't get into everything, because that would take forever, but I'll give some of the highlights.

-He videotaped me masturbating, then blew his load all over my face and didn't allow me to shower.

-He attached a chain and nipple clamps to the collar, making it so that if I tried to look up it pulled my nipples.... I had an orgasm simply trying this out for a long time.

-I went to bed with his cock in my mouth, and woke up with him fucking my throat. I was handcuffed for this process.

But the moment of the weekend was when he had 4 of his friends come over to fuck me, all at once. I had every hole filled with cum multiple times, and by the end I was covered in sweat and sperm.

I'll post more details later, but I wanted to get a start on this.

TTYL
Ally

2 comments:

  1. Just so's you know it's not just tumbleweed out here. Like the style and the adventures are great. You are SO the girl my mother warned me about and I spent so many years looking for, but I looked to "sweet" and they thought I was going to be "nice".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually like "sweet" and "nice" guys, because they usually are madmen in bed :)

    ReplyDelete