Pages

Friday, March 12, 2010

On funerals, or the rumors are true

So, I've been out of town this week for my Grandmothers funeral. It's sad, but not unexpected, we've known it's been coming for a long time and I said my good byes a long time ago. Besides, this isn't a blog about my feelings or memories, so I'll just say one thing.

Funerals DO make women horny. Or at least me.

I don't know what it is, but every chance I had this weekend I was throwing myself at any guy who came around. And I mean any guy. I picked up a stranger at a bar my second night in and fucked him for hours, turning into a complete slut and doing anything he asked. He took video on his phone of me blowing him and him cuming all over my face and tits, tied my hands behind my back and fisted my cunt while I sucked his cock back to life, then pounded my ass until he came again. He finished my off in the shower, covering my in his piss before he made me swallow his cum.

That was only the begining. At the service itself, I once again felt myself getting hot, so after the reception I got a mouthful of my cousins husband, sucking him before riding his cock until he blew in my pussy. I feel kind of bad, as my cousin and I are somewhat close, and actually she was who I got my first french kiss from, but when I needed cock, he was ready, willing, and able. Later that night, another stranger from a different bar got a quick blowjob in the bathroom before taking me to his hotel room and making me cum 3 times. He had amazing oral skills, and his cock slid into my pussy just right as he fucked my doggie style and told me what a whore I was.

So now I'm back home, and still horny. My toys will do for tonight, but then I get back into my play things.

2 comments:

  1. Just stumbled onto this blog and have relished every single entry! Please don't stop sharing your (obviously very exciting) stories.

    Are you willing to communicate with your readers? (e.g. via email or MSN)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Certainly I'm willing, and will try to post more here. I've been busy and bad about posting. I need a spanking.

    ReplyDelete