Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

On Friday, or a new type of threesome...

So… Friday.

No boss, so no midday snack, as it were. I filled Liz in on our little fun, and not only was she not surprised, but the little slut had an affair with the Boss a few years back. I was a little surprised, but not totally shocked. In her experience, there was a lot of kink I had yet to uncover in him, so that’s something to look forward to.

I spent all day emailing dirty things back and forth with a few people (I love doing this, by the way, so feel free to email me dirty thoughts or fantasies any time, I’ll do my best to respond in kind), so I was quite excited. I called an old friend of mine, Dennis, and agreed to meet him at a bar. He’s an old friend and occasional lover, so this was business as usual for us.

I got there, and Dennis had brought a friend, Jeff. Good looking, young guy, so I thought maybe Dennis was aiming for a threesome. I’m game, as always. I have had every type of threesome: two guys, two girls, a couple, etc, so this didn’t throw me off. In fact, I was kinda excited about it, and we quickly retired to Dennis’s house.

We had a few more drinks and sat on the couch, me in between them, and turned on the TV. We quickly found a Cinemax skin flick, and soon I was rubbing both their bulges through their jeans. We made out for a while, with Dennis fingering me and Jeff sucking and biting on my tits. My cloths were quickly gone, and their cocks were quickly out as I knelt between them, sucking them in turn. That’s when things turned different.

I sucked Dennis for a minute, then turned to suck Jeff when Dennis knelt beside me and took Jeffs balls into his mouth. I’ve never been in a threesome where they guys were interested in doing anything but high fiving each other as I fucked them both, but Dennis took Jeff’s cock out of my mouth and down his throat.

I was surprised, but for some reason it got me even wetter. Dennis and I took turns sucking Jeff off, with me stroking Dennis’s shaft the whole time, before Jeff finally came in my mouth. Dennis quickly kissed me, his tongue searching my mouth for the other mans cum. We both swallowed the warm jism while Dennis sat on the couch and I impaled my cunt onto his hard shaft.

I rode Dennis hard and fast, and before long Jeff stood on the couch between us. He shoved his cock back into Dennis’s mouth, and pulled my head into his ass, holding it there tight as I rimmed his asshole. I could hear Dennis gagging on Jeff’s cock, but Jeff held us both tightly, making us both his playthings. It must have made Dennis excited, because his thrusting became harder and more urgent, and he flooded my cunt with his cum.

Jeff noticed, and pushed me over so I was sitting on the couch, cum slowly leaking from my pussy. Jeff shoved Dennis’s face in my crotch, demanding he eat my cunt. At the same time, Jeff slowly pushed his cock into Dennis’s ass, then began his torrid pace of thrusting.

I’ve been in this position before, but it was always another woman eating me out. Now it was Dennis’s mouth slumping his own cum out of my pussy while Jeff fucked his ass without remorse. It took almost no time for Dennis to get hard again, and Jeff pulled out while I was forced onto my knees. Dennis wasted no time in shoving his dick in my tight ass, making me scream, and then Jeff got back into position and shoved his cock in Dennis. It was clear I was the bottom of this totem poll, a sex toy for the two men, and that suited me just fine.

My ass was used for about 10 minutes in this fashion, and then Jeff directed Dennis to sit on the couch and for me to mount him, cowgirl style. Jeff then used my ass for his pleasure as the two double penetrated me and made me scream over and over. Jeff pulled out a few times to make me suck his cock, going from my ass to my mouth to Dennis’s mouth back to my ass. Dennis wrapped his hands around my throat, choking me hard as he drilled my cunt. Both came within seconds of each other, and I quickly followed.

It continued that way all night. I’m not sure if Jeff was really bi or not, because he never touched Dennis’s cock, he just didn’t seem to care where his went, but he was a machine. A nasty, tit fucking, ass licking, pussy pounding machine. I left Dennis’s house after breakfast and blowjobs for both of them, which meant they both had cum in all of my holes, and then some. It was an incredible threesome, and one we may repeat. A girl can hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment