Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

On the Boss, or things change

So the Boss seamed to be enjoying our... not relationship, not agreement... our involvement. Monday I slid his cock between my tits while he sat in his chair until he exploded onto my face, and Tuesday I was flat on my back on his desk with his cock slamming me and his hands around my throat. I came so hard I almost passed out, and he soon filled my pussy with his cum.

Today, however, he decided that we needed to talk (after I blew him and swallowed his load while he was on a phone call, of course.) He's worried this is going to far, he's my boss, etc. I explained I wasn't after his money or his love, just his cock, but he said he needed to think about this and maybe we should lay off for a while.

So that's that, for now. Maybe he'll change his mind, maybe not, but it was good while it lasted. I hope to continue it, but we'll see.

On another note, thanks for all those who are writing me. I'm loving getting your emails and chatting with you on gchat, it makes my days go faster and be more exciting.

Tonight, tennis and dinner with my friend Anna. Girls night out!

No comments:

Post a Comment